Topic: Cartoon Hodgepodge II
(The questions can be about damn near anything related to cartoons.)
Freshman Level (1 point each)
1. What is the name of Garfield's owner?
2. What state is the fictional town of Frostbite Falls located (From Rocky and Bullwinkle).
3. Name at least 2 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (for each beyond 2 add 1 bonus point.)
Sophomore Level (2 points each)
4. How many of the original Muppets were featured on the cartoon spinoff (Muppet Babies)?
5. What is the name of the evil organization that GI-Joe is always fighting against?
6. Name one of the space aliens from the Simpsons.
Junior Level (3 points each)
7. Where are the Mario Brothers from?
8. Approximately how many identified pokemon are there (margin of error: 5 either way, if you get the exact number you get double the points.)
Senior Level (4 points each)
9. What was so special about the day when the Flintsones first aired?
10. What is Capital City also known as
HINT: If you've never heard of Capital City, watch the Simpsons.
Graduate Level (5 points each)
11. What is the name of Sonic's Brother and Sister.
NOTE: If you say Amy Rose you will lose 10 points.
12. What was the original name of Mickey Mouse and what year did he debut?